Mill & Mix
b***@gmail.com
2017-07-11 00:45:43 UTC

visit youtube. Someone did a video.
m***@gmail.com
2018-07-20 17:46:34 UTC
I have a Mill and Mix I bought in 1976 and I love it.
I Make bread about every two weeks. But mine seems to be wearing out. I wish I could get my hands on another one that works well. My husband replaced the belt with a heavy duty one that has good tracks on it and that helped but now The mixing arm seems to wobble and I don’t know what to do about it. I guess I’ll just use it till it completely dies. Do you know if the motor needs lubrication? The place that made it is out of business so I don’t know who to ask. Sincerely Marilyn Swainston
B***@nowhere.com
2018-07-22 17:27:23 UTC
Did you try Googling Mill and Mix? Lots of info out there. John
o***@gmail.com
2018-12-07 17:13:10 UTC
Hi Marilyn! Did you find another Mill and Mix? I have one if you'd like!
k***@gmail.com
2020-04-11 17:06:11 UTC
I have a Mill and Mix that I've been using happily for years. Is the manual available online anywhere?

Ken Beesley
Bob Zatwarnicki
2020-10-01 11:08:05 UTC
I have a Mill and Mix that I've been using happily for years. Is the manual available online anywhere?
Ken Beesley
Hi,
I also would appreciate a copy of the original Mill and Mix grain mill.
Thank you,
Bob
krbe...@gmail.com
2020-10-01 20:17:40 UTC
I recently acquired this combination grain mill and mixer from a lady who
bought it new in the 70's and did not use it. It was made in Brigham City
Utah, and I cannot find and info on the company or anyone who has used one.
I have some questions on getting it to work correctly. Any help would be
appreciate.
-Bruce
It's just called the Mill & Mix and was indeed made in the 70s in Brigham City, Utah.
Built like a proverbial tank, and a number of them still survive and are in productive
use. The company seems to be long gone.

I have and regularly use one and found a page of instructions. I can't see a way to
attach a PDF to this message, so if you want them, please download from

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6e3vnywyef7w11/millandmixinstructions.pdf?dl=0

Best,

Ken
Tom Pocock